Thursday, April 13, 2017

Spock & Kirk BFFs, a Star Trek inspired OOTD with necklace from Quantum Mechanix

I don't know about you guys but I used to love those silly little friendship necklaces Claire's used to sell when I was a kid. I can't tell you how excited I was to see friendship necklaces making a comeback, in a geeky style no less! This Star Trek friendship necklace from QMx engraved the iconic quote said by Spock to Kirk in Star Trek II: The Wrath of Kahn and created this stunning necklace! I actually love the look of wearing both halves together for a fun statement piece OR I suppose you could give the other half to your pal. ;) The pieces magnetize together so no worries about them unlatching when you wear it.



I paired the necklace with a top I thought mimicked the Star Fleet uniform and some bell bottoms because TOS 1960s fashion is liiiife.
Necklace: Quantum Mechanix
Top: H&M
Pants: Black Milk Clothing