Pages

Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Cold Weather Star Wars OOTD

It's been so nice having colder weather here in SoCal. I am huge fan of layering so anytime I can break out a scarf or sweater I'm amped to get dressed, haha. This subtly Star Wars look features what might be my favorite piece of geek chic jewelry ever, The Crawl Wrap Bracelet from Love & Madness. The girls over at L&M really know how to bring a dash of funk and edginess to a brand that has been licensed to Hoth and back. The bracelet comes in a few different colorways if silver isn't your thing. It goes perfectly with this super fun Star Wars tee from Kohl's!



Top: Kohl's
Sweater: Ross
Leggings: Black Milk Clothing
Bracelet: Love & Madness
Ring: JapanLA

How did you guys and gals enjoy Rogue One? It's definitely up there as one of my favorite Star Wars films. ♥