Thursday, January 19, 2017

A Vintage Slytherin Inspired Harry Potter OOTD

Let me preface this by saying me creating a Sytherin inspired look does not mean I done the actions of anyone from the Malfoy family. Thank you. We can proceed with this outfit post. ;) It's always such a blast dressing up to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal Studios. When I nabbed this dress at my local Goodwill it just screamed Slytherin to me. Don't you think Narcissa Malfoy would wear something like this to an evening out?



Bonus pic of my map nailwraps from Espionage Cosmetics! They reminded me of the Marauder's Map. :3

Dress:
Thrifted, pretty sure it's from a Dancewear shop. It has built in safety shorts!
Tights: Random Halloween Costume Shop
Shoes: Black Milk Clothing x Soul Struck
Purse: Thrifted
Nailwraps: Espionage Cosmetics
Wand: Ollivander's Wand Shop