Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Harry Potter Dark Mark Crop Top OOTD

I have an addiction, or shall we say deep appreciation, for all things Black Milk Clothing. No, they are not paying me to say this. I legitimately adore every piece I have of BM, the quality and fit is consistent, and a week doesn't go by where I haven't worn something from them. If you've been on the fence about them, take the leap already! Their holiday collection is pretty killer this year and they are constantly releasing fun, new body styles way beyond leggings and bodycon dresses. This outfit features the rad as hell Dark Mark Crop top from their Harry Potter line. I managed to snag this beauty from the sample sale, bless my small chi chis that I could fit into a small. >:D



Crop: Black Milk Clothing
Pencil Skirt: Derek Heart (Ross)
Sandals: Ross
Kimono Top: Ross

Uh, maybe this should have been a Ross sponsored post...lol.