Pages

Wednesday, July 22, 2015

San Diego Comic-Con Day-to-Night Look, Batman Romper

I bet you thought rompers were just for lounging around the house 'eh? This romper is marketed as lounge-wear but I was determined to turn into everyday wear for a day at San Diego Comic-Con.

I created a casual, comfortable outfit for daytime romping (see what I did there?). Adding a denim vest and some accessories takes the loungewear/pajamy feeling out of it. I chose a matching Batman backpack to store my night time outfit and of course ALL THE SWAG.



To transition into evening I simply swapped out the vest for a lace kimono top, changed up my hair a bit and put on some dressier sandals. Simple and didn't take up a lot of space in my backpack! 

>
Romper: Underboss
Vest: Dollhouse 
Backpack: Kohl's (Bioworld)
Kimono: Ross
Purse: h.naoto

Are there any essentials you have to bring with you to every con? Share your tips in the comments! HAND SANITIZER PLEASE.