Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Galactic Chic with Scarf from RedBubble's "Art in Motion" Collection

You've likely heard of RedBubble before, it was one of the first, if not the first places for artists to sell their work on apparel, totes, wall art, etc. I hadn't visited their site recently until RedBubble reached out to me and brought their "Art in Motion" to my attention. What a long way they've come! Divided into specific collections like Retro Revival, New Romantic, and my pick Geek Nouveua the artwork from Art in Motion is featured on leggings, pencil skirts, clutch bags, tees, scarves and more. I was grateful to be asked to feature the Space Surfing II scarf from artist, nicebleed.


The material on this scarf is soft and lightweight making it the perfect addition to those Summer outfits when the sun goes down. This scarf is AMAZING in person. The colors are super vibrant!


At first glance this is just a galaxy print scarf but when unrolled it's a piece of art. Just look what a great size this is. I hate short scarves; I want one that is versatile and can be worn multiple ways.


You can get your own Space Surfing II scarf from RedBubble now! You can also check them on Instagram and Facebook. Thanks to RedBubble for sending me this scarf!