Pages

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Geeky Charm Bracelets from ThinkGeek - Mother's Day is May 11th!

I've seen these charm bracelets at various retailers but when Think Geek approached me about their version I suddenly saw these bracelets in a new light! Each bracelet can be customized with the charms of your choosing making these a unique item to showcase your fandoms. Firstly you need to choose the European Style Bracelet in sterling silver or Leather Charm Bracelet, which is what I selected. The leather cord wraps around your wrist a couple times to give the illusion of wearing more than one bracelet. It would also be an option to wear as a necklace.

Now that you've selected the type of bracelet you want, it's the fun part, selecting your charms! With each bracelet purchase you receive ThinkGeek's "Timmy" monkey mascot (seen above). So there's one charm! Now, let's select some others.
d20 or TARDIS

T-Rex Skull or Fantasy Pack. Obviously it's a much better value to buy the charms in multiples. The fantasy pack includes a knight, unicorn, and wizard hat. You save up to 30% by buying together. Many of the charms are available in sterling silver so if you have metal allergies, you can opt in for these charms.

I selected the leather charm bracelet and the Portal Companion Cube charm, just look how cute!


I love what a subtle way this is to wear your geekery. I love to mix and match bracelets and I love how this bracelet compliments the others I wear on a daily basis.


These would make a great gift for Mom for Mother's Day, there's still a few days left to get those orders in! Hop to it! Thanks ThinkGeek for sending me this, I've been wearing mine through the weekend, hehe!