Wednesday, November 13, 2013

BlizzCon 2013 Report - Cosplay, Orcs, and Elves oh my!

I was so grateful to be able to attend BlizzCon this year. Tickets are becoming more and more difficult to obtain. I hadn't been to BlizzCon since before the Burning Crusade WoW expansion was released so I was eager to see how much it's grown. It definitely has! The Anaheim Convention Center was packed, the seating for the main events area held upwards of 14k people and was nearly full for every panel, WHAT. I actively play WoW so I was excited to hear about the new expansion Warlords of Draenor. I'll let my pictures do most of the talking! If you haven't already, you can also check out my Instagram for more BlizzCon pics! Hit the read more button to check out my report!








Just about every item in the BlizzCon official store sold out including this gorgeous Mahjong set. I've never played Mahjong let alone bought a set but I was so tempted to get this.





I almost got trampled by a pack of dudes trying to take this picture...no joke. >_>

Alliance rap ladies and gents, it was AMAZING.



This was so frustrating to watch...Family Fued style Warcraft trivia. The groups literally answered "nothing" for most of their answers. I wanted to cry.


Do you play any Blizzard games? What are your thoughts on the new live-action Warcraft movie?