Pages

Monday, October 28, 2013

Stan Lee's Comikaze THIS WEEKEND, Geek Girl Fashion Panel Nov 3rd 11am

Hi friends! Apologies for the lack of blog updates recently but it's not because I don't have things to share! I've been quite bogged down preparing for Comikaze Expo and BlizzCon. I've been working on two cosplay costumes simultaneously and it's eating up my blogging time!

I am so excited for this weekend though! For those of you in the L.A. area I hope you'll be attending this weekend's Stan Lee Comikaze Expo! Saturday I'll be a part of a amazing cosplay group, that I'll hint is D*C themed, and Sunday I'm participating in the Geek Girl Fashion Panel!



Join myself, Kristin Hackett, Ashley Eckstein, Molly McIsaac, and Crystal Clark where we'll be discussing trends in women's geek chic fashion, DIY tips, and of course the best places to shop for geek chic apparel.

I hope to run into some of you there! I'll have Geeky Glamorous stickers with me, so please stop me for one, free!

Have a great Halloween!