Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Geeky Glamorous Picks for Things to do OUTSIDE Comic Con 2013

Are you all ready for Comic Con? I know some of you have already landed in San Diego and are getting ready for preview night, whoo! I'll just be there on Saturday and this year am just going to do stuff OUTSIDE THE CON. Believe it or not, there is TONS to do outside the convention itself in the Gaslamp Quarter of San Diego. You can definitely expect a report on that early next week. For now, check out my picks of cool stuff to see outside the convention. Please, if you see me say hello! I'll have Geeky Glamorous buttons on me for giveaway. ;)

We Love Fine Pop-Up Shop at Hilton San Diego Gas Lamp. Purchase t-shirts, bags, and accessories and more from the We Love Fine pop-up shop. Their pop-up will also host special guest signings. Check the above link for times and guests!

Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag Pirate Ship at the 5th Avenue Pier behind the con center. UM, it's a pirate ship. Need I say more?


Gam3rCon. A con during a con you say? YEP! Dedicated to gaming, Gam3rCon is hosted at the 10th Ave. Theater and will host tournaments, tabletop gaming, panels, and more for a small badge fee.


I'm huge fan of the Geek and Sundry network and Felicia Day so I'll definitely be checking out the Geek and Sundry Lounge! All day tabletop gaming? Yes please.


Nintendo Gaming Lounge at Marriot Marquis and Marina. One of my favorite activites from a few years ago. So glad to see Nintendo bringing this back for 2013!


FREE Video Games Live Concert on Saturday night! Amazing tunes! FREE! GO!

A visit to Petco Park is definitely in order. Hello Kitty, Adult Swim, DC Entertainment, Elder Scrolls Online, Walking Dead, food trucks, and more. You can view details about each company/brand's offerings here.

Make sure to visit Outside Comic Con and SDCC Blog for details regarding Comic Con related events and happenings!