Pages

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Geek Fashion Finds at Topshop

Topshop is a European chain, similar to H&M with a slightly higher price point, that recently opened a West Coast U.S. location in Los Angeles. Other U.S. locations include Chicago, New York, and Las Vegas. I got a chance to check out the store this weekend and was pleasantly surprised to find so many "geeky glamorous" items! I always get excited when I see geeky clothing items in "regular" stores. Thankfully many of these items are also available in their online shop. There are a few items however that are no longer available, I guess they are selling fast! As of today, here are the items still available.
Embellished Bang Crop Top $36 | Pow Print Runner Shorts $24

BAM Socks $6 | Pow Bam Slogan Socks $6

Knitted Bang Sweater $68 | Knitted Bang Skirt $64 Absolutely in love with this set!

Knitted Crystal Bang Sweater $90 | Pixelated Bow Tie Brooch $20

Large Pixelated Heart Necklace $30 | Pixel Heart Brooch $20

Monochrome Comic Pop Socks $8 | Pow Comic Tights $16

Pixelated Bug Brooch $18 |Pixelated Glasses Brooch $20 A bug? Really? Trying to avoid copyrights I guess...lol.

Pixelated Heart Earrings Pink $20 | Pixelated Heart Earrings Yellow $20 Also available in black.

These two items were available on the web shop but it looks like not any longer, I did spot the dress in the L.A. store though!

Thanks to Julie and Fashion Tips from Comic Strips for cluing me in to this collection! I'm always looking for new brands and companies to feature, please drop me a line if you know of a geek apparel or accessory line! geekyglamorous at gmail dot com