Pages

Monday, January 7, 2013

Reflecting back on 2012

Firstly, thank you to everyone who has ever commented, liked, and/or followed Geeky Glamorous on any network. I truly appreciate everyone's support whether you visit often or just on occasion. I'd like to take a moment to reflect on some of my favorite moments of 2012.

I launched the Geeky Glamorous online store and made the controller necklaces available to fans all over the world. Available in pink or black, the necklaces were a big hit! I'm so excited to offer new styles and colors in 2013. You can find the necklaces for sale online in my shop or in Los Angeles boutiques, JapanLA and Fairytale Boutique!



PAX Prime 2012 was a huge deal for me. Obviously video games are a huge part of my life and attending PAX was a dream for me. J and I scrimped and saved for the months leading up to PAX and it was totally worth it! It seriously is a magical place for gamers, I cannot wait to go back in 2013. You can check out all the pictures I took at PAX here.



Mass Effect 3 coming out and meeting Brandon Keener the voice of Garrus was another highlight for me. Although the launch party itself was whack (read about that here) meeting the voice actor of my favorite character and making a new friend in Sarah of Nerdy but Flirty made up for it.


There are lots of things in the works for this blog and the Geeky Glamorous shop for 2013. I can't wait to share them with you! For now, make sure you mark your calendars for the first ever Geeky Glamorous themed art show happening February 2nd in Los Angeles! I'll be posting more details soon. :)

Happy 2013 everyone!