Sunday, December 30, 2012

SUPER*MARKET Holiday Night Market Report

Phew, long time no post from me! My apologies, the holidays were a busy time for myself and many of you I imagine. December 15th I participated in a special night version of SUPER*MARKET at Meltdown Comics in Hollywood. I've participated in previous super markets hosted by the ladies of Bubble Punch which you can read about here and here.

I was so excited to wear my new The Force swimsuit from Black Milk! Despite it being super chilly out I was determined to rock it. I made sure to layer nylons under my shorts and wear a warm jacket, hehe.



Swimsuit - Black Milk Clothing
Shorts - Thrifted
Jacket - Luella for Target
Shoes - Harajuku Lovers
Socks - Target

This special holiday night market occurred at night (dur) so lots of vendors decorated their tables and gave out special holiday treats. I offered up mini kit-kats (my fave!). Apologies for the blurry photo, the iphone doesn't compensate so great for weak lighting.





I was able to launch some new items at the event including some geek fabric hair bows which nearly sold out and the Virtual Cities tote bag! Thanks Thomas for being my first customer!





I didn't have too much time to wander around but I want to share some of cute items my fellow vendors had for sale!

So many wonderful treasures from ZambiCandy!




Look at those chubby ponies, LOOK AT THEM. *O*


Star Wars jewelry and geek bath bombs from Scruffy Rebel!




Sequin pokeball hairclips from Messy Pink


A long standing favorite of mine, bitrom necklaces from Ogeeku. Jon will customized the bitrom with art of your choosing. Make sure sure to visit his etsy!


That's it for this report, I can't wait for Super*Market in the spring!