Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Rock Rebel Star Wars Merch Review and OOTD

I am so excited to review these items sponsored by Rock Rebel! These items are from their officially licensed Star Wars line, but they also carry items featuring Frankenstein, Wolfman and other spooky favorites. Their style is definitely Rockabilly influenced. Lots of leopard, studs, and skulls.

From Rock Rebel Shop I received the Star Wars Checkered Bag in teal, R2-D2 belt buckle, and Imperial Logo Pendant Necklace.








Outfit Rundown
T-Shirt: H&M
Thigh-Highs: Tabi Socks
Glasses: Coastal Contacts
Purse: Rock Rebel
Necklace: Rock Rebel
Belt Buckle: Rock Rebel

Purse is a bowling style bag with two handles and features Star Wars characters on both the front and back. This bag comes in teal or pink glitter! Only complaint is that there isn't a shoulder strap version/option. This bag holds a ton though, it's super roomy. Has a zippered top so your stuff doesn't fall out.


Inside lining is cute black and white stripes.


R2D2 makes for one adorable belt buckle. I found my belt at the Army Surplus store if you're wondering where to find a belt to attach your buckle to. This is a metal buckle and super cute! I think this is my favorite item from them.




Imperial logo necklace with the Rock Rebel charm on the clasp. I'd prefer a longer chain but the size of the pendant is good. Gotta show my pride for the darkside!




Since I already own the checkered bag in pink stay tuned for a giveaway soon. ;) Thanks to Rock Rebel for sending me these items. Talk to you soon nerfherders!

*Disclaimer* These products were given to me in exchange for a review.