Pages

Monday, September 24, 2012

Geek Chic Monday - Nerd Alert Designs



It is not often I stumble across classy, sophisticated geek dresses. These dresses by Nerd Alert Designs you can tell are thoughtfully created. Some are a little more whimsical than others but all are super cute! Click the "read more" link to see more!

Be the Star of the BLOCK Party


Set Your Phasers to Stunning


By the Power of Grayskull, This Skirt is Faaaabulouuuusssss


You ARTOO Cute in This Dress


You'll Look so Ka-chic in This Endor-ing Costume


The Ash Dress


"Who's Your Daddy?" Romper


In addition to dresses, Nerd Alert also carries some jewelry. I would like to give them props for carrying both my favorite Marvel Super Heroes. ME GUSTA.




All the names are so creative, no? Unfortunately I can't take credit, that's all Nerd Alert! Make sure to view Nerd Alert Design's Etsy and share your favorite items in the comments!

Got a geeky fashion tip? Email me! geekyglamorous [@] gmail.com