Pages

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

8bit Apparel Video Game Inspired Tees Review

What a pleasant surprise to receive not one but THREE tank tops from the team over at 8 Bit Apparel! All their tees feature 8bit styled text or characters done in super fun colors. From 8 Bit Apparel I received the Game Over tank in pink and blue, and the Rainbow Mario tank!







Excuse the less than stellar lighting in these shots. I am still trying to get the hang of my camera's settings.

Rainbow Mario

Taking inspiration from my favorite plumber, I coordinated this tee with overalls, a red Chubby Bunny bow and gold and red platform wedges from Fiorucci. Don't forget the most important accessory though, a Nintendo DS! Forgive me for being old school, I haven't bothered to upgrade to a 3DS quite yet.



Pink Game Over

It was super hot the day I took these shots so I wanted to choose an easy, relaxed outfit. The Game Over tee in pink was paired with silver sandals from Irregular Choice, the Geeky Glamorous logo necklace in pink, and a rainbow pin from Kawaii Goods. The white skirt was thrifted from Goodwill.



Blue Game Over

My favorite outfit from the day! I'm obsessed with this faux leather skirt from Target. It actually has Hello Kitty all over it but it's super subtle. Also, Mega Man pin because Mega Man that's why. 8bit glasses NOW AVAILABLE in the Geeky Glamorous webshop, yippie!



All their t-shirts are printed on American Apparel tanks, Robert from 8bit Apparel recommend I order a size smaller than I typically would and he was spot on. I am usually a medium but in these photos I am wearing a small.


The screen print is done cleanly, it's not sticky or "crunchy". A+




Thanks 8 Bit Apparel! All their tanks are on sale right now for $10, such a steal! Get shopping gamers!

*Disclaimer* These products were given to me in exchange for a review.