Pages

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Cosplay Contest Judge - Vocaloid Party Night

I am so excited to announce I will be part of the "Vocaloid World is Mine, Music is Ours" party coming up on August 25th. This is also the same day as SUPER*MARKET. It's going to be a busy day, but a lot of fun I'm sure!



The event will take place at Anime Jungle's new location in Little Tokyo! The event will include a fashion show, musical performance, dj, and a cosplay contest. Cherry Jelly Productions asked me to help judge the cosplay contest and I'm so flattered! Please come dressed in your best Vocaloid cosplay! There are limited spots for the contest and registration is required. You can sign up in store, by phone, or online.

I'll be dressed as Miku, I just haven't decided which song yet, hehe. I hope to see you all there or at SUPER*MARKET or both! ♥

You can RSVP for the event here.