Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Anime Expo Part II

If you haven't already please make sure to check out Part I of my Anime Expo 2012 experience. I can not believe I have no pictures of cosplayers from AX. I literally had no free time to walk around. Any free time was spent resting up and eating a quickie meal, hehe.

Saturday of AX was not one but two lolita tea parties both of which were sold out! Misako Aoki made appearances at both and posed for photos. Angelic Pretty sponsored the event and gave away some wonderful raffle prizes!









Moving right along into Sunday...this was probably the most work of the convention for Oli and I. FASHION SHOWWWWW! This was a huge undertaking. There were three brands, Doll Delight, Galaxxxy, and Kapibara-San as well as musical performance from KYOKA! I am so proud of our team and models. 2000 people came to the show! D:

Galaxxxy Booth, they carry such amazing anime collab items!


Galaxxxy models before the event.


Myself with Galaxxxy staff


Danny Choo's dollfie was there to show support! Danny Choo and Misako Aoki hosted the fashion show.


Pretty Arin, one of the awesome models found a youtube clip of the Galaxxxy/Kapibara portion of the show.


If you'd like to see some snaps of the show please check out photography by Ben Chan and TaTa.

This was a very exhausting but fun weekend. I got a nasty case of con flu the following week. u_u Thank you to all the staff and models for your hard work and of course a huge thank you to all the attendees! I hope you had fun at AX! Now it's off to Comic Con for me! I will be there Saturday only, please say hello if you see me. I'll be dressed in all blue ;)

Were you at the Fashion Show or Tea Party? Please leave your thoughts in the comments. I'd love to know what you liked or disliked about either event. Thanks!