Pages

Thursday, March 29, 2012

ComicFest this Saturday and Event Calendar

Is anyone else intending to go ComicFest on Saturday? There will be costumes from both Captain America and Thor films on display at the FIDM Gallery! From past experience, they don't allow pictures inside but I'll do my best to share!


Also, if you hadn't noticed already, I now have an "Event Calendar" tab at the top of this blog. You can stay up to date with the latest nerd events going on in the Los Angeles area. If you know of one that isn't listed please let me know! I try to make it out to as many geeky events as I can.

I am very excited for this summer's conventions! I'm doing my best to make it out to PAX Prime for the first time in August, hopefully, finances permitting I can make it up to Seattle!

What are some of your summer plans?