Monday, February 27, 2012

Geek Chic Monday - Kohl's



Kohl's is a large chain store similar to say Sears or JCPenney. I really enjoy shopping here. They have amazing bargains going on all the time and the staff (at least at my location) are all super nice. You can shop online but I recommend you shop in store for stupid cheap clearance sales and a larger selection of merchandise.

Kohl's always has a great selection of licensed merchandise so I decided to shop and give you all a glimpse of the geeky apparel offerings you can find here.

Firstly, if you're going to shop for geekery you might as well dress the part. My boss gave me a Forever 21 gift card for my birthday so I bought this amazing (get it?!) t-shirt.


Now from Kohl's we have this amazing rack in the men's section! All these tees are $9.99. So cheap, right?! Do not pay full price at Kohl's for anything. If something isn't on sale, check back in a few days/following week and I guarantee that item will be on sale.










Here's how a men's small fits on me, I normally buy a women's medium. The sleeves are a little long but I like to roll them.




The junior's section had mostly Disney tees and licensed candy tees but I did find this cute Superman sweatshirt. It was also on sale for $12.99.


There were also some fantastic Spiderman and Angry Birds watches for $19.99. The faces on these watches are huge and flashy. Perfect for me!


Happy Bargain shopping!

Got a geeky fashion tip? Email me! geekyglamorous [@] gmail.com