Pages

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Blogger tools of the trade, a fancy camera!

I finally got a new camera! My Dad was nice enough to help me out considerably with a gift card to Best Buy where I purchased the Nikon COOLPIX S8200 digital camera. I'll let the reviews on Amazon speak for themselves. So far it's been a pleasure to shoot with! I talk a little about it on my Christmas 2011 Haul video:



I decided to practice a little on kitty photos. If you leave any box/bag empty out, Tango will jump into it right away.


Tango says "What's up?"


Latte was being shy.




I got this camera for $100 off retail! What a steal! J was also nice enough to buy me a 4G memory card. I'm still trying to get a hang of the all the different settings but so far I adore it.

Since I'm in a picture taking mood now, is there anything you would like to see a pic of from my place? Keep it clean, lol.