Monday, December 12, 2011

Geek Chic Monday - Alter Ego Jewelry



I don't know about you guys but I love really obnoxious, costume jewelry. When I discovered Alter Ego Jewelry I couldn't believe it combined two of my favorites, geekery and gaudy! Erika Walton designs and creates one-of-a-kind jewelry pieces made from vintage toys including some of our favorite D*C heroes. Have a look!

Classic Batman to the Rescue necklace $65


Flashy Green Lantern to the Rescue necklace $75


Classic Wonder Woman to the Rescue necklace $90


Classic Superman to the Rescue necklace $75


Can dinosaurs be considered geeky? I think so!
Deep Sea blue bracelet $40


Tealalicious Triceratops earrings $25


Alter Ego's signature piece is the toy car bracelet, I tried one of these on at UniqueLA and it is amazing! No two are the same! Is that a Chuckie Cheese van? OMG $60


Got a geeky fashion tip? Email me! geekyglamorous [@] gmail.com