Pages

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Geeky Glamorous necklaces now available for sale online!

I am very excited to announce that the Geeky Glamorous logo necklaces I showed off on "Geek Chic Monday" a few weeks back are now available for sale online! You can purchase them in store and online at JapanLA! For quick reference that shop tab at the top of my blog? Give it a looksie! It directly links to the purchase page.

I will also have these necklaces for sale at Designer Con this weekend November 5th! It's just $5 online or $7 at the door to be admitted. Come check out the latest and greatest in designer toys and art! Please come say hello at the JapanLA booth where I'll be working with J. Salvador and Leesasaur.



Remember also this weekend is the Super Sentai show at QPop! Man where's this Power Ranger shirt when I need it?!

Hope to see some of you this weekend!