Monday, November 28, 2011

Geek Chic Monday - Threadless


I'm sure Threadless is known by many of you but in case it isn't here's the lowdown. Threadless' tees are all designed by people like you! Designers can submit designs and then the public gets to vote on them. If enough people like the design then Threadless makes it into a real t-shirt! Not only that but you win tons of cool stuff!

Today is Cyber Monday so all their t-shirts are just $10! The following are just a few of my faves, they have tons of options for women, yay!

Dot to Dot


URL LINK


B-MO!


MacCat


Pop Culture


The Dark Scarf


Did you all get any amazing Black Friday or Cyber Monday deals? I just bought a few graphic novels at my fave comic shop, Golden Apple.

Got a geeky fashion tip? Email me! geekyglamorous [@] gmail.com