Pages

Monday, October 17, 2011

Geek Chic Monday - Geeky Glamorous *Special*



This week's geek chic Monday is a very special one. I can finally introduce the official Geeky Glamorous necklace!



I designed these video game controller necklaces! They are made from acrylic and are strung on a metal chain. They are available in two colorways, either pink x white or red x black.

Here's me rockin' the red and black version.


Currently they are available in store at JapanLA (you can place a phone order with them). I will also be selling these at Designer Con and Pacific Media Expo in the coming weeks for $20 each.

I will be getting them online for sale soon so stay tuned! <3 Apologies for the lack of "personal" posts lately. Lots of events coming up in the coming weeks that I will do write-ups on! Halloween sooooon!