Sunday, June 5, 2011

Fanime Lolita Panel and Fashion Show

Sunday at Fanime was the Lolita Panel and Fashion Show. I was one of the panel hostesses and it was my first time hosting a panel. It was a lot of fun! I was a bit nervous/anxious but I think it went really well. I was the only host not from the Northern California area so it was my first time meeting many of the Nor. Cal lolitas.

I decided to go with a sweet/country themed coordinate.


Hat & Basket - Handmade
Skirt - BTSSB
Bolero & Blouse - Bodyline
Tights - HUE
Shoes & Bag - Bodyline
Jewelry - Angelic Pretty

We presented a powerpoint on lolitas origins, sub-styles, and where to buy it. We then hosted a Q&A session followed by the fashion show.


All the hostesses. From left to right, Giovanna, myself, Courtney, Courtney, and Vanessa.


lol we are silly~


Group shots of some of the models after the show. Hard to fit them all into one shot!


Myself and Kris who I met through blogging. She was our kuro model.


With Kitsy and Ashley, both very sweet girls.


Myself and Ciel after the show. She was our kodona model. *hearts*


Thanks to Ciel's bf we have a video of the fashion show! Music by Kanon Wakeshima, Morning Musume, and Perfume.


I think it was a great turn out for the panel! A huge thank you goes out to all the models and hostesses. It was a pleasure to be a part of! ^O^ J just said, "It was a success, Ash Ketchum himself even came!" LOL