Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Fanime Schedule and AA Table Number!

I'm off to Fanime very early tomorrow morning! I AM SO EXCITED! I wanted to share my schedule with you all so if are attending as well, I hope you'll come say hi!

Teaser pic~


Ame Hoshi at the Artist's Alley
Table #T274
It's on the art gallery side of the room. Look for the table with lots of sparkle, pokemon, and My Little ponies on it. xD;

Friday - Kigurumi day
Ciel will be sporting her red panda kigu and I'll be rockin' Stitch.
8:00 p.m. We will be selling at the Swap Meet

Saturday - Pokemon Day
11:00 a.m. Pokemon Gathering @front Hilton side of convention center
Ciel will be dressed as Lyra and myself as Hilda

Sunday - Lolita Day
Ciel will be dressed kodona and I will be wearing my strawberry/country coordinate.
6:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. I will be co-hosting the lolita panel and fashion show at Panels 2 (Marriot Salon 3). Please join us! This panel will be introducing the fashion and it's many sub-styles and after the presentation there will be a fashion show exhibiting those styles.

Monday - K-ON!! Day
Ciel as Azusa and myself as Mugi both from "Listen!!"
This is our last day :( We will be at the AA till around 1:00 or 2:00pm.

If you find me at the con and mention that you read my blog I have a special gift for you! ^-^