Monday, April 25, 2011

Rilakkuma Mall Walk

This past Saturday myself and five other Rilakkuma themed lolitas walked around a couple Los Angeles malls promoting the relax bear. We were decked out in Rilakkuma bags, phone straps, ID cases, and plush. We hit up The Beverly Center, Robertson Blvd., The Santa Monica Place mall, the 3rd St. Promenade, and Santa Monica Pier. My feet were hurting at the end of the day. T__T It was a lot of fun though! People seemed really excited, and fascinated, by our outfits.

I am a giant derp and forgot to put my memory card in my camera before we left so I had to hi-jack photos from other ladies and the san-x facebook. Oli managed to get a picture of my whole outfit:


JSK, Headbow, Hoodie, Socks: Angelic Pretty
Shoes: An*tai*na
Accessories: Angelic Pretty, Oli, Chocomint, 6%DOKIDOKI
Everything else: San-X







Fanime Lolita Panel/Fashion Show
I can't believe there are just 30 days before Fanime! I will be co-hosting the Lolita panel, scheduled for Sunday at 6pm, and we are still seeking models for the fashion show. If you are interested please read our post on the Fanime forums and email me if you are interested, geekyglamorous [@] gmail.com. Thanks! n__n