Friday, April 29, 2011

New layout and Fanime Artist Alley Update

Whew, it's always so exhausting putting together a new layout. I'm pretty pleased with how it turned out, do you guys like? The photo is from a Vocaloid (Song - Magnet) cosplay photoshoot Ciel and I did a while back. I love my headset. :3 The one year "blogaversary" of this blog is coming up in May so I thought it was only fitting to start fresh with a new layout! I will be hosting a giveaway for that, so stay tuned!

Ciel and I received some very exciting news today that we will selling at the Artist's Alley at Fanime 2011! A friend of mine was not able to attend and graciously contacted the Fanime staff to give her table to us. We are thrilled! We weren't able to get a table through the lottery so we had nearly given up.

We will be selling hand-made hair accessories, phone straps, and felt character pins. Here's just a sample of what we've been working on the past couple of months. If you are planning on attending I hope you will come visit our table. Our company name is Ame Hoshi and means "star candy" in Japanese. We also started uploading some items for purchase at our Etsy shop.



Also, I mentioned this in my last post, but the Fanime Lolita Panel is still seeking models for the fashion show portion of our panel. Our panel time is Sunday at 6pm. If you, or someone you know is interested in participating please read our forum post on the official Fanime forums. Thank you. ^-^