Pages

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Summer Lolita Meet-Up - June 11th, 2011

On Wednesday I got together with Oli A.K.A. lemontree11 to scope out a potential location for our upcoming lolita meet-up in June! We are very excited for this event and hope that many of you who are either local to So.Cal or will be in the area at the time, will be able to come! We're working hard to make this a worthwhile summer gathering. ^^

Isn't this flyer adorable? Oli drew it of she and I. :3


Though we can't reveal many details yet, rest assured this will be a fun-filled lolita event. Our theme is Fairytale/Storybook. I can't wait to see the coordinates our attendees put together!

Here's what I wore to our excursion out to one of the venues. It has been super chilly and rainy in Los Angeles lately. u__u


A delicious lunch with mango/green iced tea!


I hope to see many of you at the Magical Girls event this Saturday!