Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Gothic Lolita Wigs Review and Pics!

In my last post, I mentioned that I had won a wig from Gothic Lolita Wigs. I finally got a chance to wear it out this past weekend! As much as I love a lot of their candy colored wigs I was so happy to receive this chestnut color instead. I think it's much more versatile in coordinating.



This entire wig is one piece. Typically ponytail wigs include a base wig and two clip-on ponytails. The ponytails for this are actually attached to the main wig meaning less weight on your head. As much as I love this style though it's hard to wear a headband. I had to pin my usagimimi to the top of my head. Not a big deal though.

The quality is really nice and I was assured that the wig can be washed and will retain it's curls. Please visit their facebook page to learn more.



Bonus picture from Saturday where myself and Emmi visited some lovely lolitas at Sephora Beverly Center. If you are in the NYC area make sure to visit them at Sephora SOHO on March 16th. Kitty Mama, Yuko Yamaguchi will be making an appearance as well!

Now if you'll excuse me I'm off to play ridiculous amounts of Dragon Age 2.