Friday, February 25, 2011

Year of the Rabbit Lolita Tea Party

Wednesday night Tune in Tokyo celebrated their anniversary with a rabbit themed lolita party at Royal/T. Initially I was going to wear my Cherry Berry Bunny dress but I thought I'd do something unexpected and try magician lolita bunny!

It was very important to get a picture with the lovely, matsuparadise.
I purchased this dress from her some time ago and this was the first time she saw me in it. She made my dress dreams come true~~


spookypop looking super adorable in Wonder Cookie!


Black and White lolitas unite! chiiyo_rin*luv*


Isn't Emily's coord gorgeous? I love her bonnet!


It was so great to talk to these wonderful lolitas again! Andi's bf, okanmuri, Andi, Anya, and Jessy. So much outfit fabulousness.


Unbeknown to me until I arrived, there was a costume contest for best bunny outfits. Well, guess who took home first place?! HOLY LOLITA BATMAN, I did! :O


JSK & headbow - Angelic Pretty
Blouse - T.J. Maxx
Tights - Leg Avenue
Boots - An.tai.na
Ears & Cuffs - Playboy (XD;)
Cape(I'm Batman!) - J's Zorro costume

I took home, a super adorable brown pigtailed wig from Gothic Lolita Wigs (pics to come!), an assortment a anime/j-rock goodies from Kawaii Kakkoii Sugoi, and most exciting of all a $50 gift certificate to Angelic Pretty! :O

This precious Little Bears Cafe poster was in my prize pack. I can't wait to frame it!


Everyone who dressed up received a button pack from Harajuku Hearts/Angelic Pretty San Francisco. I traded with spookypop for French Cafe. :3


It was such a wonderful event. It wasn't overly crowded which allowed me to talk and mingle with lots of people. Despite it being a Wednesday evening I was really happy to see so many wonderful lolitas show up. Until next time!~