Monday, February 21, 2011

Pokemon BxW Mall Tour

This past weekend was the Pokemon Black and White tour at Santa Anita Mall here in Southern California. To celebrate the release there were stations set up throughout the mall with different Pokemon themed activities. Also, a big thank you to Ciel for the photos. I forgot my camera. u__u

The first order of business was to obtain a stamp card. You would collect stamps from different stations in the mall, one for each character, and once those were collected you could obtain a wristband to spin the prize wheel. We opted out of the wristband because the line was absolute insanity. It went outside the mall and around it. It also happened to be raining.


Ciel went back on Sunday and attempted to get a wristband for the prize wheel but they were all out of prize plush so she bought some instead. XD


I like how I showed up to Ciel's house in the morning to carpool and we were both wearing school girl themed outfits, haha. Yes, those are pokeballs in my hair. :D


On an unrelated note, last month I won a free gel manicure from Japan UP! magazine. The certificate was for one color or gradation so I got glitter sea foam green tips. I'm trying to save money right now so I didn't spend extra to have designs put on 'em. Next time! These are my natural nails with gel over them. My manicurist said they can last up to month if you take good care of them.