Pages

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

NYC Trip Part 1

J and I got back from New York City yesterday! We had a great time catching up with his family and reconnecting with old friends. I'm going to let the photos do most of the talking. I've split the trip up into three posts since I took quite a few photos. ^^

I was very excited that FIT's Japan Fashion Now exhibit was extended until April. Unfortunately pictures weren't allowed inside the exhibit. Here's me with the hugenormus Hangry and Angry wall instead.


Pretty park is pretty.


Starbucks in Chinatown.


Cutie Vocaloid figures in Chinatown.


Fun/retro drinks at Big Daddy's diner. J got the "Cookie Monster" and it was delish!


Glorious, fried to perfection tater tots at Big Daddy's.


Snow in NYC? Yah, not so pleasant. lol


NYC pizza cannot be duplicated. I missed it so much. Chicken and broccoli pizza with a side of AMAZING garlic knots. Garlic knots are pieces of pizza dough covered in garlic and parmesan cheese. SO GOOD.


You guys, we can't hang out here.


Lovely window display at Anthropologie Rockefellar Center.


Time's Sq. up next in Part 2!