Sunday, January 23, 2011

After New Years Lolita Meet-Up

Saturday the So. Cal. lolita community gathered at Griffith Park for a potluck lunch and swap meet. It was a huge success! Thanks to Oli for organizing another wonderful gathering.

There was a huge assortment of food and a TON of stuff for sale at the swap meet.


I went to the meet intending to only sell stuff but I couldn't resist the pink Star Night Theater socks and this leopard meta skirt. I've been pining after this skirt since it was released in the lucky packs last year. So happy to have it!


Swap 'till you drop!


We were all like moths to a flame when a suitcase full of new goodies arrived on the table. XD;


Fierce sun is fierce but Shelby is working it.


chiiyo-rin


colortheory


azndragonkeeper


Evelin, you made my day! She told me she reads my blog. Thank you doll! <3

Claudia of Kawaii Goods. Such a cute shop, go buy!


I was in love with Rae's coord. All the butterflies and the purple shoes? *__*


And me!


Not quite sure how I feel about this dress yet. It feels too long. I'm used to dresses that have a built in petti so I think the skirt portion feels lumpy. :( This dress was very inexpensive so I can't complain too much. Thanks to laphotonet for the pic. :)


JSK: Bodyline
Engineer Boots: Lovelyshoes.net
Blouse: Metamorphose
Socks: Angelic Pretty
Accessories: Angelic Pretty, Minty Mix, various

Group shot from the event. Look how many lolis! :O