Monday, December 6, 2010

So. California Lolita Tea Meet-Up

Yesterday I went to a very pleasant afternoon tea party with some fellow Southern California lolitas. We went to Paris in a Cup in Orange and it was so lovely! I had never been there before and now I can't wait to go back! The decorations, staff, and food were all excellent.

I apologize in advance for not getting more shots of girls' coordinates but it was difficult to do inside a restaurant. If I have a picture of you and would like a larger version without my blog tag please don't hesitate to leave a comment with your email.

Cuties!




We started with tea of course. I can't remember the name of the tea ordered but I do remember I drank four cups!


Freshly made scones, vanilla bean and cranberry.


Such lovely ladies and coordinates. <3


Just one of the many gorgeous trees throughout the tea salon.


Carolers came and performed for us halfway through our meal!


Baked potato soup, cucumber sandwich, chicken salad sandwich, and ham and something else I think?


Another lovely outfit


Shelby outside in her holiday appropriate coordinate. <3


And myself trying a more classic coordinate




Took a picture with Latte when I got home, we matched. xD;


Unfortunately it started to rain pretty heavily after tea. A few of us wanted to stick around for the tree lighting ceremony in town but dresses + no umbrella = no good. Looking forward to the next meet-up! ^^