Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Harry Potter Deathly Hallows Party


For the midnight release J and I attended a pre-party at the Harry Potter themed store, Whimsic Alley. In the back of the store they have a room that is a smaller replica of the great hall from the books. They had tables set up for each house and a huge selection of food and drink. They had a few perfomers there hosting the festivities including Harry, Hermoine, Luna Lovegood, and Bellatrix. J and I both dressed up, himself as a Ravenclaw student and myself as Luna Lovegood.

Myself with a Luna wall cling. xD;

Biggest pizza I have ever seen. How do you even get it in the box?




J bought some Pumpkin juice, I didn't much care for it.


Some merchandise from the store


Snitch earrings *O*


I want this Phoenix plush but it was $50. ; ;


A pic of me in the store


After the pre-party we headed to the midnight showing on a double decker bus! It was cold on the top, omg. u_u Thank goodness for wizard robes, haha.


My ticket stub and wand. The movie was SO GREAT. I really, really enjoyed it.


J and I are off to spend Turkey Day with my family. Have a safe few days everyone. Don't get trampled on Black Friday if you go shoppin'! J and I are going to try to get a Kinect for 360. :D