Pages

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Quick outfit snap from J's Birthday

A close group of us got together recently to celebrate my boyfriend J's birthday. We enjoyed a super tasty dinner at B.J.'s Restaurant and Brewery. I've been wanting to order the "Pizookie" for J for a while now. If you love cookies and ice cream this is the dessert for you. I told the waiter to bring us one that was large enough for 6 people, I swear he brought us one enough for 10.

O_o


My outfit snap for the evening. I desperately need to get my bangs trimmed so I tired flipping them out for a more interesting look. I've been obsessed with Smiley face items lately. I found this shirt at a boutique by my house for just $15.



I'm so glad it's finally October! My Woody costume is coming along nicely so far. I can't wait to be finished!