Pages

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Mickey's Halloween Party 2010


Mickey's Halloween Party at Disneyland was so much fun! J and I hurried to the park after work Friday evening to get there when the gates opened for event guests at 7. The park closes to "regular" park attendees at 7 p.m. for the event. I felt very V.I.P., haha.

It was so much fun seeing all the different costumes, I loved all the families who dressed to the same theme including one family who were all dressed as characters from Toy Story. I wish I had grabbed a pic!

J dressed as Zorro and I went as a girl version of Woody from Toy Story. Everyone thought I was Jessie. ; ; I figured that was going to happen since I'm a girl but c'mon people, Jessie has red hair, a red hat, and chaps!

Myself with Jessie. The Bullseye purse I made out of a plush toy. I also made the cow print vest and matching hair bows.


The castle's lighting changed periodically throughout the night. There was also a special Halloween fireworks show and a parade!


Ciel and her b/f got there so I finally had my Buzz! Her dress had glow and the dark stars all over it, so cute. *__*


We had to stop at my favorite candy shop in the park located in Critter Country. They always have the most adorable candy apples, just look at that Minnie witch!




We got so much candy! There are candy stations set up all over the park. I felt like a kid again. XD *stomach ache*


I wish I could afford to go again this year. Four hours just isn't enough! We did however manage to get on a lot of rides in such a short amount of time. The only attraction we found with a significant wait time was Space Mountain. Everything else was under 10 minutes. I believe next weekend is the last chance to go to the event this year. If you can, I highly recommend you attend.