Sunday, October 31, 2010

Long Beach Comic Con Report

Phew, I am spent. What an exhausting but fun weekend it has been! I had a blast at Long Beach Comic Con though! I attended Saturday and Sunday. Saturday I dressed up as Ms. Marvel. I'll let the photos do most of the talking. There's quite a few so I apologize in advance if this page loads slowly. ^^;

First thing I did was wait in line to meet one of my favorite artists, J. Scott Campbell. I purchased this Black Cat print for him to sign. He said he liked my costume and fabric choices. :3


Hulk smash Ms. Marvel!


West Coast Avengers


Pretty Zatanna is pretty. I wanna make this costume so bad.


I want this car.


This one too.


They were AWESOME. I can only hope that when I have children they love comics too.


More amazing kids from the video game, Bioshock.


Artoo x2!


We bought a lot of comics. They were ridiculous deals happening on Sunday.


I will make a Star Wars costume one day!


Hi Thor!


lol


Fantastic Scarecrow and Harley Quinn. A+ My favorite costumes from the con. They were so spot on and well made.


I leave you with pink taxi!