Pages

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Southern California Lolita Meet up!


The very lovely Oli organized a lolita picnic meet up at Santa Monica beach. What a turn out! Everyone brought tasty treats to share. It was my first lolita meet up so I was pretty nervous but all the girls were so sweet. I'm so glad to have met some of you. A big thank you to all the ladies who brought prizes for the games. I scored an adorable teddy bear headbow and pair of kitty earrings from Pink Zombies. What a treat, thank you!

Om nom nom...


Myself and heartsnspiders. I loved her dress, so lovely and appropriate for a seaside meetup!


Don't they both look lovely?! Charlotte Charming and sorry I don't remember her name! ; ;


smileysquid looking fantastic. Her makeup was stunning!


I loved lacey-dolly's cowboy boots and hat!


So much cute!


Jewelry Jelly is so short on me ;____;




Outfit Rundown:
JSK: Angelic Pretty
Headbow: Angelic Pretty
Blouse: Bodyline
Shoes: Irregular Choice
Accessories: Minty Mix, Angelic Pretty, & Chocomint

Bonus pic with Tango!