Pages

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Rilakkuma Weekend, comics, and kittens oh my!


Last weekend J and myself attended the Rilakkuma weekend event at Japan LA. I've never seen so many Rilakkuma items! I resisted the urge to buy one of everything and instead took advantage of the free manicures. The manicurist offered up precious deco of Rilakkuma and friends and together we came up with this:


I have Rilakkuma on one hand and Korilakkuma on the other!


I've been reading lots of comics lately. They make for great reading during my breaks at work. I picked up the first four volumes of Scott Pilgrim. They are hilarious! I loved the movie as well. The critics are haters, that movie was amazing. Video games, romance, action, comedy, really what more could you ask for in a movie? A+

Aaaand the most exciting news of all; we adopted another kitty! We feel like Latte has been restless lately which we attribute to us working long hours. We decided it would be best to get her a buddy. So meet the newest member of our family, Tango! She's named after Mega Man's cat. Yah, we're nerds.




Los Angeles Lolita meet-up photos next!