Sunday, August 8, 2010

Anime Expo 2010 Cosplay


I'm finally getting around to posting my Anime Expo 2010 cosplay photos. I cosplayed on Thursday and Friday. Ciel and I both cosplayed from Vocaloid. Myself as Luka Megurine and Ciel as Rin. We both dressed as outfits from the song, Sandplay - Singing of the Dragon.

Luka's reference picture








I was supposed to have Fang from Final Fantasy XIII finished by Friday but time just got away from me. I was pretty bummed about not being able to finish but Ciel swooped in and saved the day. She had a Ranka Lee costume from Macross Frontier that she had never worn. I was so lucky it fit! Just barely too, I had fantastic posture all day thanks to the corseted waist, lol. Though I was probably the tallest Ranka Lee ever, I had so much fun acting like an adorable 15 year old all day. XD

Ranka's reference picture