Pages

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

New kicks and mini-update


Hello everyone! I'm sorry for the lack of updates, I have been working six day work weeks for past month now and I'm just too exhausted to do much other than sit, watch a movie, and relax. I haven't even made it out to see Inception yet. It's been hellish trying not to have it spoiled for me. -.-; I have also been consumed with trying to get all the items from the new piyo catchers on Poupee Girl. NINJA OUTFIT. NEED.

I do have some exciting news to share! I will be hosting my first blog giveaway very soon! I'm waiting for a couple of products to arrive in the mail and then I'll post it up. My blog is still very new so I really appreciate all 13 of you (XD;) for giving my blog a chance!

One thing I have been up to is buying more goodies online. I have no restraint, ug. ;_; However, these were something I NEEDED. I have been wearing black, Chuck Taylor converse sneakers since junior high. I've gone through about four or five pairs. When my most recent pair gave out I thought it would be a good time for some change. Thing is, I've been looking for months! I bought some high-top converse-like sneakers from Forever 21 that fell apart in a week. The soles came unglued from the shoe and the zipper broke. Every time I came across another pair I liked they didn't have my size. It's crazy to me that so many women are a size 10 around my neighborhood. Stores are always, always out of 10s.

So finally, when I checked out Shiek recently they were having amazing deals on practically every pair of sneakers in their online store. So what did I do? I bought not one but two pairs of FABULOUS new sneakers. Both pairs are by Pastry. Run DMC's daughters, Angela and Vanessa Simmons started the line and they have some really unique/cool designs. I love all the little details and colors they use. You can shop on Pastry's website or at Shiek. I've never ordered from Pastry directly so I can't vouch for their credibility. Shiek however is super easy to work with. When they didn't have my size in their warehouse they had it shipped from one of their retail stores. They also include a free pair of socks with every order.

"Cherry Turnover"


"Tartan Smoothie"


Stay tuned for my first giveaway and Anime Expo cosplay photos, finally! ^^b