Monday, July 5, 2010

Cherry Berry Bunny

I hope you all don't mind if I post my Anime Expo photos out of order. I'm waiting on the photos from our photo sessions on Thursday and Friday. In the meantime, I thought I would share my Saturday outfit. This was my first time wearing sweet lolita and I had such a fantastic time! I passed out mini jars of bubbles to other lolitas around the con. Perhaps some of you readers received one? If you found my blog because of them, thank you so much for visiting! ^^

Our morning began with what else? A run to Starbucks where I proceeded to order a passion tea lemonade because well, it's pink! :3



A lot of people thought I was Strawberry Shortcake, including three little girls who bumped into me at the Nokia theater. Too precious, I couldn't bother to correct them.







JSK: Angelic Pretty
Headbow: Angelic Pretty
Blouse: Bodyline
Bag: Bodyline
Socks: Angelic Pretty
Shoes: Bodyline
Accessories: Angelic Pretty, Jessica Louise, Target, & Handmade

I would like to give a special shout out to the ladies at Starry Candy Box. All of you were so pleasant and sweet. I am so glad I purchased the AP wristcuffs from you. I hope to make more purchases from you in the future.