Pages

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Lunch at Royal/T

I went to lunch with my lovely friend Miss. E at Royal/T yesterday. If you're ever in the Los Angeles area I highly recommend you make a trip to it. All the waitresses wear adorable maid uniforms, the food/tea is delicious, and they have a cute shop and gallery space to boot!

I ordered the Kabocha Squash Ravioli:


Miss E. had the Grilled Ribeye Sandwich with sweet potato fries:


Both were so delicious! We also ordered a pot of the Royal Milk tea which is a must if you go there. The flavor is perfectly light and not too sweet. After lunch we perrused the fantastic sales at H&M and Forever 21 where I found my boots for Fang cosplay! LOL I also bought a dress for graduation tomorrow for $5!

I got my hair redyed Friday; there's nothing like freshly dyed hair. So vibrant! I had a pretty casual outfit yesterday which I snapped shots of in the Forever 21 dressing room: