Pages

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Graduation!

This week was my college graduation! I'm so thrilled to be done with school. I feel kind of old actually, I see so many bloggers graduating from high school. ^^;

Man, graduation gowns are so unflattering. I had to pay $48 for the gown, cap, and tassle. Absolutely ridiculous. I totally didn't think to borrow one from a friend but I hope you all will consider that when you graduate from wherever. It seems so wasteful for students to keep buying these cheap, hot gowns to wear for four hours only to dump them in the trash afterward.

After the ceremony we had a early dinner at The Grande Orange which was delightful! I had -the- best red velvet cake I have ever had. I meant to ask them if they ordered it from a bakery or if it was made in house. I have to go back for some!



I am so blessed to have such wonderful family and friends who surprised me with some lovely gifts! So thrilled to receive a new bikini just in time for summer!

The most amazing bronzer pattern I have ever seen. I can't wait to try this out.

I have been wanting a "cute" travel contact lense set for ages now. Ciel is so wonderful to remember!

I can't believe Anime Expo is just over a week away. I've been working pretty frantically on my Fang costume. Here's what $20 worth of pipe from Home Depot looks like. It'll eventually look like a polearm! I hope...

I apologize for not responding back to comments. Please know I do appreciate and read them. I'm currently trying to implement a system where I can comment back underneath.