Sunday, June 20, 2010

Bodyline Order

Bodyline Review
-Order placed Friday, June 11th
-Confirmation of order from Bodyline received Saturday, June 12th
-Package arrived Wednesday, June 16th

This is how my package arrived:


I was a bit irritated that this order was shipped in a plastic bag with no padding. The shoes were just lose in the bag. Thankfully they weren't scratched or scuffed. The petticoat was folded in a plastic bag as was the strawberry bag.

Straight out of the bag:


Bag 096:

I was pleasantly surprised to find that the zipper pull had a strawberry bell on it! The bag is larger than I expected which I'm pleased with since I carry so much. xD;

Shoes 154:

These shoes have the non-shiny finish. I am a U.S. women's size 10 shoe. I ordered a size 27. These fit surprisingly well. I've heard that Bodyline's shoe sizing can be inconsistent but these fit very well. They could use a little cushioning but that's nothing an insole couldn't fix.

ACC 030 Petticoat:
I didn't grab a picture of the petticoat because that's boring! It gives just the right amount of poof underneathe my Cherry Berry JSK. For $37 the price can't be beat. I will definitely be buying the black one on my next order.

Bodyline Scores:
Product Quality: 4/5
Shipping Time: 5/5
Packaging: 3/5
Would I order from again?: Yes
Overall: 4/5

I am very happy with all my purchases! The prices are extremely reasonable and the wide selection of products makes it's easy to justify the flat rate shipping cost of $20. I would definitely order from them again.